Wednesday, August 26, 2009


Welcome to Ana Araujo's first Blog!
At last the staff at When Creativity Knocks has gotten me to do this!!
I will be talking about living a "Creative Life"! Also I will introduce you to the adventurers of

MAX: The "TAILS" of a Crafty Dog & His Animal Friends!

Hi, I'm Max, a 3 1/2 year old Yorkshire Terrier.
My human Mom, ANA is a crafter and very creative person.
I spend a lot of time sleeping in her WCK Office and Studio. Here in this photo I'm on a cutting mat with a tub of who knows what and my Mom's friend, Brenda Pinnick's Butterfly die cut from Sizzix. I like butterflys; but I love to chase flies better!
It's nap time...
Paws and Licks from: Max

2 comments:

  1. Ana-congrats on starting your blog! I think you'll find it fun! I'm going to add you to my blogroll....have fun and happy crafting! Jenny at www.CraftTestDummies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You CAN do it Ana! We know you can! And we can't wait ot hear more about Max & his crafty pals - Ike, Sunshine, Ozzy & Sky are as anxious as me :0)

    ReplyDelete